This architectural lowset will capture your interest the minute you arrive. What a home with interesting angles and tonnes of light flooding in. But wait 'til you see the top quality reno that's gone on inside. Sleek fittings and finishes contrast with the warm cork flooring and new carpets in the bedrooms to provide breezy modern living.
There's 4 bedrooms (or 3 + study), 3 of them aircon'd, a unique sunken lounge + 2nd living area, truly schmick main bathroom and a 2nd bathroom incorporated into the laundry.
But it's the indoor/outdoor living feel that this house that really stands out. Loads of outdoor spaces to enjoy including a covered rear entertaining deck that you can relax and enjoy the leafiness from.
Solar panels, tick. Water tanks, tick. Dbl LU garage, tick.
All that's left to say is 'what about the area?'. You are in the midst of Aspley's offerings here, including sleepy shops just up the road, transport at the ready, and Hypermarket and Westfield Chermside a mere hop away.
Lifestyle at its finest in ever popular Aspley!
* 657sqm corner block 400m from shops, close to Hypermarket & Westfield Chermside and bus stop
* In Aspley East and Aspley State High catchment zones
* Freshly painted inside and out
* Reno'd kitchen w quality appliances (steam oven!) and integrated dishwasher
* Reno'd laundry
* Sunken lounge with large windows + 2nd living
* Large master bedroom w ceiling fan + BI wardrobe
* 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are aircon'd, 4th bed/study also aircon'd
* Schmick main bathroom + 2nd bathroom in the laundry
* Covered rear entertaining deck overlooking leafiness
* Solar panels, water tanks
* Dbl LU garage
Looking at similar homes in Aspley, QLD, 4034 can help you better understand this house's potential value