This classic weatherboard and tile home promises an easycare way of living that is sure to catch the eye of investors, downsizers and new buyers looking for a ready-made entry into popular New Lambton. Seamlessly blending old world charm with modern enrichments and freshly painted interiors, it opens to an elegant family room and modernised eat-in kitchen with effortless integration toward three beautiful bedrooms. A sheltered deck provides a private outdoor escape and a grassy low maintenance yard adds instant appeal. The prized location, the spaces and the style of this character rich property represent a home of excellent appeal on a level, easycare block in a suburb that continues to show exceptional growth.
- Character rich living room with fireplace feature and r/c air-conditioning
- Modern eat-in kitchen with electric cooker and glass splashback
- Three liberally sized bedrooms, two robed, all with new cooling ceiling fans
- Full family bathroom plus second wc located in the laundry
- New timber deck extends to a private courtyard and secure grassed yard
- Immaculate hardwood flooring throughout adds timeless elegance
- Automatic single garage, 2400L water tank and select grade instantaneous HWS
- Stroll to New Lambton South Public School and Adamstown train station
- Minutes to Westfield Kotara, New Lambton Village, the JHH and Blackbutt Reserve
- Rental estimate $480 - $520 per week
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.
M: 0414 216 040
Looking at similar homes in NEW LAMBTON, NSW, 2305 can help you better understand this house's potential value