Boasting surprising, incredible views from the kitchen, bedrooms, entertaining and poolside areas, this spacious home possesses a unique set of advantages that will appeal to either
• young families;
• families with secondary or tertiary students or
• families seeking additional independent accommodation for a grand parent(s).
Situated in an elevated position in Brookfield’s highly sought –after Huntington estate, this home features an open plan connecting the lounge to the dining-room to the kitchen and to the living room which opens onto a patio and a large pool. These multiple living-spaces are on a single level, with the additional advantage of a rumpus ensuite and walk in robe on the second level. It opens onto its own patio and lawn and has its own independent entry. Surrounded by leafy parklands , bikeways, moments to schools and shopping centres this property will repay your inspection.
Key features of this appealing property on a 1341m2 block are:
• 4 bedrooms and a study or 5th bedroom, including a master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe and access to poolside entertaining area.
• 3 bathrooms and 3 toilets;
• Separate large area with built-in robes with potential as a further bedroom, a home office or a rumpus/play room;
• Gourmet kitchen with modern styling and stone benchtops;
• Sparkling in-ground pool with glass-fenced deck;
• 2 car accommodation;
• established lawns and terraces with manicured gardens and play areas;
• 24 solar panels with 5kw inverter;
• 3 rain-water tanks;
• Garden shed
Potential buyers wanting an open, relaxing, liveable family home, ready to move into with no work to be done, with potential to adapt its spaces to your family’s particular needs will find this home and its ambience a most appealing prospect. For more information, inspection times, and assistance to help you secure this attractive residence call Jarrod Hooley 0439 907 346
Phone: 07 3378 6011
M: 0439 907 346
Looking at similar homes in Brookfield, QLD, 4069 can help you better understand this house's potential value