Short walk to Lynwood Senior High School & Parkwood Primary School. This 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home with formal dining and formal lounge PLUS Games room is ideal for your family in a child friendly street with no through road.
Fantastic buy in this highly sought after suburb, at a very affordable price.
• 4 Bedrooms – Fantastic large main bedroom with retreat area, ceiling fan and 3 doors of built in robes with private ensuite
• 3 other queen size bedrooms
• Built in robes to 2nd & 3rd bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms – spacious main with separate bath tub
• 2 Toilets
• Defined dining and spacious lounge room
• Large meals area with recently renewed modern tiling, feature recessed fireplace with wall mounted cooling air conditioner
• Kitchen - Good size – wall pantry, long breakfast bar, water filter tap, gas hot plate cooking, large space for fridge/freezer and skylight
• Large Games room with TV and gas points
• Laundry with huge Linen walk in cupboard
• Garden views from every room
• Ducted Evaporative Air-conditioning through out
• Double Carport with power & light
• Space for extra parking
• Large rear patio ready to cover with your preference to entertain your family and friends
• Solar hot water system
• Bonus: 1.5kw Solar inverter power on roof
• Bore Reticulation - automatic
• Rear garden shed
• Traditional rotary clothesline
• Alarm security system
• 748 sqm of land
A few very successful fruit trees: Tangelo, Mandarins, Lime, Custard Apple & Grapes
Just a couple of “drives” from the renowned Whaleback Public Golf Course, several parks close by and public transport, with easy access to High Road and Roe Highway.
Highly Recommended by Team Mike & Sandra D….
ABSOLUTE BARGAIN PACKAGE
Canning Council Rates: $1,767.34 approx
Water Rates: $1,328.05 approx
P: 0408 655 622
M: 0408 655 622
Looking at similar homes in Parkwood, WA, 6147 can help you better understand this house's potential value