Tarragindi in currently one of Queensland's 10 Most In-Demand Suburbs! And this Home has all the character you could ever possibly want, while being perfectly positioned in one of Tarragindi's best streets.
The Property Features:
* 3 Bedrooms plus Large Sleep Out
* 630sqm with Prime Street Position
* Bright and Elevated with Mount Coot-tha Views
* Bathroom with separate shower & powder room
* Separate Dining and Family Areas
* Ceiling Fans
* Separate Laundry
* Linen Cupboards & Storage
* Covered Rear Patio perfect for Entertaining
* Fully Fenced Back Yard
* Garden Sheds
* Enclosed Underneath with additional Storage
* Currently a Cosy Home - but the Possibilities are Endless
Being located approximately 7km south of the Brisbane CBD and enjoys easy access to the Brisbane CBD, Airport and Gold Coast and direct access to the city via the express busway. It is serviced by the Holland Park West Busway which makes for an easy commute to the Brisbane CBD and Westfield Garden City.
Not to mention The Local Schools (Wellers Hill State School & St Elizabeth's Catholic School) are just a short walk away, Toohey Forest, the Local Shops, Cafes and the Wellers Hill Medical Centre are just up the road.
Looking at similar homes in Tarragindi, qld, 4121 can help you better understand this house's potential value