Owner has moved out and this property is ready for the next owner! This large 637sqm block has the benefit of a wide 18.8m frontage that allows for a huge variety of styles both lowset or two-level designs of new homes to be built to work for your family situation. Imagine the idea of your new home in this superb location and it's a winner.
Set in a premier location of Sunnybank, that has the luxury of being walking distance to all of the outstanding amenities of this area, in a tranquil residential street that has seen huge reformation, as many original houses have been replaced by high-end homes - forever changing the landscape of this area.
Location highlights include:
- Bus stop at door step: 135 via Garden City; 598 2stops to Sunnybank Plaza
- Minutes from local shops with cafes, restaurants, chemist, & cinema
- Just 5 mins drive to Sunnybank Plaza, Sunnybank Private Hospital, & Market Square which is under a major redevelopment
- Train station access and M3 motorway entry
- Sunnybank High & Primary schools, St Thomas Moore College & Griffith University nearby
- Walk to the Bowls club!
The original three bedroom home is in very presentable condition and would be suitable to rent out until you've got your plans underway. The solid home includes a comfy sizable living room, a practical kitchen with combined dining space and three carpeted bedrooms plus a separate bathroom and laundry. In additional to it, there is a separated homemade bar room detected to the main home for entertainment or just a quiet get away, plus garage/workshop.
- Low Maintenance Block
- 3 bedrooms
- Rumpus room downstairs
- Outdoor entertainment
- Large backyard - 637m2 block
- Close to amenities
P: 07 3434 0888
Looking at similar homes in SUNNYBANK, QLD, 4109 can help you better understand this house's potential value