Tucked away in secluded Thurstun Lane with easy access to iconic Old Dunsborough beach, this impeccably designed 2 storey home epitomises relaxed coastal living. Swimming, boating, fishing and walks along the beachfront are at the doorstep of this enviable tightly held beachside location.
Purveying a wonderful feeling of openness and light this home is the ultimate entertainer with the magnificent big open downstairs living zone the central feature of the residence. This main living area seamlessly opens through sliding doors onto a north facing outdoor timber deck entertaining area to combine the perfect indoor/outdoor space to enjoy with family and friends. With its high timber ceilings, rock feature wood fire place and wide polished jarrah floors this main space offers a relaxed ambience which is inviting to escape to. A stylish well appointed kitchen with island bench, stainless steel appliances and plethora of cupboards adds to the easiness of entertaining within this area.
Other features of this stunning residence include:
• Wide formal entry through timber door
• Large study which could be 5th bedroom
• Main living area - details above
• Separate family room / second living with timber floors built in cupboards and R/C A/C
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are double size with carpet and built in robes. Bedroom 4 is a perfect kids room with a raised floor and is single size
• Second bathroom with double vanity and shower
• Powder room
• Well appointed laundry
• Double garage under main roof
• Reverse osmosis water filter system
• Adult retreat with generous master bedroom including split unit A/C, walk in robe and access to a private balcony
• Ensuite with double shower, twin vanities and separate WC
• Meticulously presented reticulated lawn and gardens
• Rendered brick and brushwood fence yard with wrought iron gates
• Outdoor speakers
• Patio umbrellas
Within walking distance to the Dunsborough Country Club, town centre and Meelup Regional Park, this enchanting property offers the ultimate Old Dunsborough lifestyle for those looking for a quality "Down South" permanent or holiday home in a superb beachside location.
Phone: (08) 9756 8888
Looking at similar homes in DUNSBOROUGH, WA, 6281 can help you better understand this house's potential value