The New Year brings you your new home. This spacious modern 4 bedroom residence, set amongst a private native backdrop with generous open plan living and a tropical inground pool.
- Casual formal & informal air-conditioned tiled living areas
- Gourmet style modern kitchen with gas stainless steel cooktop and electric oven
- Large air-conditioned master bedroom, walk in robe and large private ensuite
- 3 other large bedrooms, built-ins & ceiling fans
- Modern bathroom with bath
- Private media room with plantation shutters
- Large laundry and stone benchtop
- Covered BBQ entertainment area overlooking pool
- Salt-water inground pool, spa jets and waterfall
- Double lock up remote garage, internal access & water tank
- Low maintenance tropical gardens and fenced rear yard ideal for pets & kids
- 3.5kw solar panels
- Outdoor blinds
Council Rates - $2,942 per annum
Land size - 676m2
Rental Appraisal - $625-$650 per week
Located in a quiet cul-d-sac, within strolling distance to Banora Central shopping centre, Zaraffas and chemist/medical centre.
Tweed City is only a few minutes away with a variety of speciality shops including Kmart and Big W. Across the road is Junior Twin Towns sporting club, sporting fields and local schools and pre-schools.
Gold Coast beaches, Airport and Southern Cross University are all within 15 mins from home.
A delightful stylish home that offers sheer space and privacy, located within a leafy pocket and close to all amenities. The ideal home for any age or mobility with no steps and a lovely pleasant outlook.
Enjoy the rest of summer in your new home!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material.
We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.
P: 07 5599 5222
M: 0438 728 175
Looking at similar homes in TWEED HEADS SOUTH, NSW, 2486 can help you better understand this house's potential value