Call out for investors and home buyers! A excellent investment opportunity to get this well priced, solid and spacious townhouse within prestigious Sunnybank Hills State School catchment area. Good value for money!
Come to view this peaceful resort style complex which is surrounded by a council park and a state reserve land. This property is positioned at a quiet corner block of the complex, away from traffic. The native state reserve park is just over the fence from your backyard. A relaxing afternoon tea sitting on master bedroom's balcony or the private backyard over viewing the native park, that's where you call home.
spacious open plan living downstairs with a separate laundry and toilet. All bedrooms are air conditioned ! There is a lot more potential to bring up even more value to this property for
new owner to discover!
Just a few mins driving distance to 4 different shopping centres, top school and train station. Walk to bus stop, childcare. Securely gated, well managed swimming pool, BBQ facilities, there is even a gym free for onsite residents. What else can you ask for more?
- Currently occupied by a very good long term and quiet tenant. The property is always kept well and tidy.
$400/w , a very good return!
- Within prestigious Sunnybank Hills State School catchment area
- A short drive to Sunnybank Hills, Sunnybank, Calamvale Shoppoing centre, Altandi and Sunnybank train station
- Big corner block, with a private backyard
- All three bedrooms are air conditioned and have a ceiling fan in the lounge which is a must for QLD scorching summer.
- Easy access to bus stop to Griffith University and city, Garden city, 135 to South Bank and
Mater Hospital .
- All bedrooms are double bedroom sized with spacious built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony
- Big main bathroom
- Modern kitchen with electric cook top
- Paved backyard
- Auto remote single lock up garage, extra car park on drive way
- Plenty of visitors car parks in the complex
- Next to a lovely council and state park
- NBN connected
Call Eric to arrange an inspection.
Looking at similar homes in SUNNYBANK HILLS, QLD, 4109 can help you better understand this house's potential value