Call out for investors and home buyers! Here is your great chance to get this well priced, solid and spacious townhouse within prestigious Sunnybank Hills State School catchment area.
You will love this spacious 3 beds 2 bath townhouse which is located in a leafy, peaceful and resort style complex. The master bedroom has a balcony and ensuite, spacious open plan living downstairs with a separate laundry and toilet. All bedrooms are air conditioned ! Just a few mins driving distance to shopping centres, top school and train station. Walk to 131, 132,115,135 bus stop, childcare. Tricare is cross the road. Securely gated, well managed with gym, swimming pool, BBQ facilities. Some of the features are:
- Currently rented for $400/w to a long term tenant. A very good return!
- Within prestigious Sunnybank Hills State School catchment area
- A short drive to Sunnybank Hills, Sunnybank, Calamvale Shoppoing centre, Altandi and Sunnybank train station
- Big corner block, with a private backyard
- All three bedrooms are air conditioned and have a ceiling fan in the lounge which is a must for QLD scorching summer.
- Easy access to bus stop: 131 (Griffith University and city), 132 (Garden city),135/115 to Mater Hospital and South Bank.
- All bedrooms are double bedroom sized with spacious built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony
- Big main bathroom
- Modern kitchen with electric cook top
- Paved backyard
- Auto remote single lock up garage, extra car park on drive way
- Plenty of visitors car parks in the complex
- Next to a lovely council park
- NBN connected
Call Eric to arrange an inspection.
Looking at similar homes in SUNNYBANK HILLS, QLD, 4109 can help you better understand this house's potential value