End Date Sale - All offers presented by 4pm on 19 April 2019 (if not sold prior)
Call Justin today for a price guide and sink your teeth into this custom-built spectacular home on this rare 3050sqm property. Within minutes to the shores of the Busselton's Geographe Bay and situated in the prestige Willow Grove Estate, it's been a long time since a property of this calibre has been on the market in this price range. Take a look at these top features and check out the home open times.
• Commanding position with impressive entry statement, blooming flora and solid timber boundary fencing. Very tasteful indeed.
• Quiet and secluded corner block with separate access points to the front entrance, double garage and shed. Room galore for all the extras.
• Well established low-maintenance gardens and established lawns on all sides including tall boundary foliage and well-defined beds.
• Large north-eastern backyard to soak up the morning sun and includes a corner chicken coop and water bore.
• Federation inspired home with a touch of the Hamptons, which features high pitched insulated roof and fibre cement external cladding. Designed for dispelling heat in summer and the insulated walls and ceiling keep the warmth in during winter.
• Grand entrance with upsized country veranda, ornate front door with glass panels and spectacular jarrah flooring throughout. What a welcome!
• Hallway on the right is home to the plush king-size master bedroom with his and hers walk-in wardrobes. Ensuite connects with claw bath, shower, separate toilet and hand-crafted vanity. Second bedroom with double robes also adjoins.
• Hallway on the left offers 2 queen-sized bedrooms both with triple built-in robes, high ceilings and adjoining bathroom with guest toilet. Even the hallway has a wall of cupboards, so storage is sorted.
• Theatre room is centralised between the two hallways and with its padded glass doors, it offers a true private zone from the rest of the home.
• Breathtaking kitchen with custom touches throughout including 26 soft-closing drawers, quality appliances, bench space aplenty and connecting walk-in pantry. Central island workbench remains too. Laundry also lies behind which follows through to the huge double garage.
• Beautifully designed combined lounge and dining with natural north-eastern light, Nectre fireplace, dado wall panelling and more jarrah floorboards. They are absolutely divine.
• Glass door exit to the huge backyard veranda. Under the main roof, custom-built trims follow the eye out to the fantastic views of the private backyard.
Make a special trip to see this one of a kind package. You won't be disappointed! Call Justin directly for a price guide and check out home open times. Can't make the home open? Private viewings are only a phone call away!
Phone: (08) 9753 0888
M: 0423 524 524
Looking at similar homes in YALYALUP, WA, 6280 can help you better understand this house's potential value